Cable and Wiring Services
Our experienced and professionally trained technicians have the skills and background required to fabricate nearly any type of cable. EMC technicians are certified to the J-STD-001 standard biannually.
- Cables – Mil-Standard or Best Commercial Practices
- Automated Cutting and Crimping
- Continuity and Hipot testing (other tests available)
- Experienced with Most Popular Connections and Contacts
- Printed Circuit Board Design, Fabrication, Assembly, and Testing
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly
- From simple projects to the most complex fixtures, EMC delivers superior custom wiring solutions for all your needs.
- Here are some various shots of EMC's custom wiring - check back often for new pictures!
Built To Print
- Test adapters for commercial jet LRUs and military products...
The Engineering and Design staff at EMC goes far beyond the basic box approach of many contract designers and manufacturers. We provide our customers with full-service contract design and manufacturing in its true meaning.
EMC addresses your project as a complete system, including evaluation of package limitations, interfacing conditions, dimensioning and tolerance issues, environmental constraints, and mounting requirements.
We apply our mastery in electro-mechanical design to the Medical, Industrial, Avionics, Communications, and Military markets. This expertise allows us to produce manufacturable world-class designs more efficiently.
Machining & Prototyping
EMC offers full in-house machining and metal fabricating services. Our machine shop includes CNC milling centers, knee-mills, lathes, drilling equipment, and sheet metal brakes.
This gives us the ability to fabricate nearly any machined part, from simple aluminum pieces to complicated, tight-tolerance parts. We also have the ability to perform prototyping or run high-volume parts in-house.
EMC Technologies will support a full turn-key project that includes engineering services and assembly, or a simple "Build to Print" machined prototype.
PCB Design & Assembly
Designs can accommodate requirements from simple double-sided to complex multi-layer designs. Designs can be accomplished directly from customer's requirements or developed entirely by EMC. PCB designs are available in either PADS or Allegro format.
EMC utilizes the design and manufacture of PCBs as an integral component of the interface test adapter for various reasons. Some of those reasons include greater signal integrity and repeatability, thereby reducing debug time; faster, less expensive exact duplicates of ITAs; organization of relays, power and ground busses, and signal conditioning components; and, as part of a connector saver adapter card, for ease of maintenance of high-volume testing.