Project Management Associate
We are seeking a Project Management Associate to become a part of our team! In this role, you will be responsible for supporting quotation development based on information supplied by the customer and outside sales staff. The potential for growth is largely dependent on the candidate’s success. We’re a small company with a lot of potential – we just need to continue adding the right pieces to our puzzle!
- Create job templates / folders and schedules with all pertinent job information for Project Manager and Sales project kick-off calls.
- Generate customer correspondence as needed and provide accurate schedules updates to customers on a weekly basis.
- Assist project management in ensuring all customer requirements are delivered at close of project (i.e. copies of DOCs used within project build, spare parts, returning customer provided tools
- Update EMC workflow applications such as Quote Log and Counterpart as needed.
Main Job Function
- Support Quotation Development Process in providing quick turn detailed quotations based on information supplied by customer and outside sales staff.
- Work with Project Management and Sales to develop / complete materials worksheets and confirm customer supplied materials and parts required.
- Support Project Management in the setup of New Jobs
- Assist Project Management with schedule accuracy on-going basis.
- Manage MS Project Schedules completion activities (Close and Archive jobs).
- Support Project Management with liaison activities between customer and all internal company operations during job flow.
- Own Customer Satisfaction program with follow up calls to customers on jobs shipped at 1, 3 and 6 month intervals, reporting results to management and sales.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with other departments in prioritizing customer deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate directly with customers in a professional manner.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office suite – i.e. MS Project, Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Assist creating spreadsheets, presentations and marketing materials as required