We are seeking to fill a position for Mechanical Assembly. In this role, you will be responsible for assembling fixtures. We’re a small company with a lot of potential – we just need to continue adding the right pieces to our puzzle!
- To assemble functional and quality conscious fixtures per engineering
- drawing/designs and customer/in house specifications
- QC internal/vendor machine parts
- Machine/rework parts as necessary
- Assist in wiring QC
- Receiving purchase/vendor items
Guidelines for Success
- An understanding of fixtures in general.
- Ability to read and understand engineering prints/layouts.
- Creative thinking.
- Work well with others.
- General manual dexterity (hand tools, small power tools/machines)