EMC Technologies offers a wide range of services and custom test solutions for our clients. We are proud to partner with our customers who come from many different industries. While we may have gotten our start in the realm of military and military contractor functional test fixtures and interface test adapters, we have expanded our reach, increased our experience, and have been able to improve the services we provide across the board.
One of the areas where we excel is in custom PCB testing and development. Printed circuit board testing is instrumental in the electronics industry, as well as in any other industry that relies on electronics for the function of their devices. Networking, telecommunications, medical equipment, military and defense, and consumer products and electronics are just a few of the areas where we have worked. Our team is highly trained and experienced, working with state-of-the-art equipment at our Massachusetts facility, to provide our clients with services designed to meet or exceed their expectations.
Cable and Wiring Services
One of the custom services that we offer is in the area of custom cable and wiring services. Our experienced and highly trained technicians have the skills, background, and tools necessary to fabricate nearly any type of cable for our functional test fixtures and printed circuit board testing needs. EMC Technologies technicians are certified according to the J-STD-001 standard biannually
Some of the services that we offer in this regard include:
- automated cutting and crimping for consistency and reliability
- mil-standard and best commercial practices for all our cables
- continuity, Hipot testing, and other test options are available
- options for most popular connections and contacts
- simple to complex fixtures for superior custom wiring solutions
Contract Manufacturing Services
Whatever your needs for contract manufacturing services, EMC Technologies can deliver. We work with custom PCB testing and design, along with fabrication, assembly, and further testing at our Massachusetts facility. We have a complete CNC manufacturing and electro-mechanical assembly team in-house with all of the latest equipment and tools at our disposal. We also work with built to print solutions, creating test adapters and custom test solutions for commercial jet LRUs and military products.
Some of the manufacturing services available at EMC Technologies include:
- complete machine shop services, including CNC milling centers, knee-mills, lathes, drilling equipment, and sheet metal brakes
- ability to fabricate nearly any machined part, including simple aluminum pieces all the way to complex tight-tolerance parts
- prototyping to high-volume runs are available, depending on your needs
- options for full turn-key projects include engineering services and assembly or a simple “built to print” machined prototype
PCB Design and Assembly
Printed circuit board testing is one of our specialties at EMC Technologies. For our clients who require custom PCB testing, we offer comprehensive printed circuit board design and assembly. Our engineers and technicians can accommodate requirements that range from a basic double-sided PCB all the way to more complex, multi-layer designs. The designs that we use can come directly from the client’s requirements or developed entirely by our team. Our PCB designs can be made available in either PADS or Allegro format, depending on your needs. We utilize the design and manufacture of custom PCB testing solutions as an integral component of the interface test adapter for best results.
Some of the benefits of designing and manufacturing PCBs in-house include:
- ability to reduce debugging time
- faster and less expensive exact duplicates of interface test adapters
- better organization of relays, power and ground busses
- greater signal integrity and repeatability
Learn More About Our Services
If you are ready to learn more about EMC Technologies or if you are ready to start developing custom test solutions with our team of engineers and technicians, give us a call at 508-672-0808. We can answer any questions that you might have about functional test fixtures or custom PCB testing, as well as other development and service options to meet your specific needs. We are ISO 9001: 2015 Certified and ITAR Registered to best meet the requirements of our clients. Browse our website to see examples of our work or contact one of our team members to find out what EMC Technologies can do for you. Our experience is very diverse, providing us the knowledge, techniques, methods, and technology necessary to meet your industry demands.