From design validation through production testing, it is important to use functional test fixtures from the electronic test industry that are designed to support your products testing requirements. Manufacturers that use the right custom functional test or adapt automated test equipment to suit their needs, have the ability to bring products to the market faster than companies that don’t. Wireless functional test fixtures can provide the ability to create products at a lower cost, while maintaining a guaranteed rate of quality. Many different industries rely on our automated test equipment and solutions, which are designed to replace tedious manual procedures.
EMC Technologies, Inc. provides quality custom functional test opportunities to our clients that adhere to budget and function requirements. We have many years of experience working with the development of automated test equipment and functional test fixtures for many different industries. Some of the industries that we serve include military defense, aerospace, medical device, energy, semiconductor, telecommunications, and data. We deliver a wide range of solutions that are designed for software development, specification development, turnkey systems, and installation services.
Custom Functional Test Solutions
We understand that production level testing is an essential part of your manufacturing solution. Our team will work with you to customize your test solution according to your specific application and budgetary needs. We work with our clients every step of the way from the initial design phase all the way through the introduction process. Our team of highly trained engineers will provide testing recommendations to help increase response for the development and manufacturing process.
Trained in a variety of testing methods and practices, our team will use the latest technologies in the electronic test industry. Our technology, techniques, equipment, and procedures are used by our engineers to develop test strategies that are guaranteed to provide the highest level of production quality. Our wireless functional test fixtures are designed to reduce debug time and maintenance, while providing high-performance testing. The use of wireless fixtures in the electronic test industry can replace the nest of wires, which are typically seen in long wire fixtures, with multilayered PCBs.
Top Reasons to Choose EMC Technologies, Inc.
There are many reasons why you should work with EMC Technologies, Inc. for all of your electronic test industry needs. In addition to our automated test equipment, custom functional test opportunities, and wired or wireless functional test fixtures, we also offer a variety of other services. ITAR Registered and ISO 9001:2015 Certified, we are proud to provide such a wide range of services to so many unique industries.
- Wired & Wireless Test Fixtures – Our team can provide discretely wired and wireless functional test fixtures that are designed for use with performance verification of Circuit Card Assemblies (CCAs) and Electronic Assemblies (EAs).
- RF (Radio Frequency) Fixtures – EMC Technologies, Inc. provides RF features that are robust, precise, and repeatable. When you hear about the cutting-edge RF test adapters that we provide, these are the words that will come to mind.
- PWB and PCB Custom Design – Printed Wiring Board (PWB) and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) designs can be created to accommodate the client’s requirements, from simple double-sided solutions to complex multi-layer designs, according to your unique needs.
- Unit Under Testing (UUT) – EMC Technologies, Inc. can provide product testing at first manufacture, during the life cycle, or as part of ongoing functional testing and calibration checks.
- Custom Cables – Our in-house inventory of various cable connectors ensures that your lead-time can be reduced significantly. We have the capability to create and deliver top quality custom cabling, ranging from the very simple to the extremely complex to fulfill all of your cabling needs.
- Custom Machining – Our machine shop includes state-of-the-art equipment such as CNC milling centers, lathes, drilling equipment, knee-mills, sheet metal brakes, and more.
- Metal Fabrication – Our team of highly trained and experienced experts can help clients when product testing requires cutting, bending, and metal assembling processes. Make sure to ask about these services.
Call EMC Technologies, Inc.
If you are interested in learning more about our wired and wireless functional test fixtures for the electronic test industry, give us a call at 508-672-0808. We can answer any questions that you might have or provide you with a custom quote for our services. Whether you require automated test equipment or custom functional test equipment for a specific type of testing, EMC Technologies, Inc. can help you achieve your goals.